Friday, April 29, 2011

Messages received from Sai Baba

Received by Seema M. Dewan April 4th 11:05 am U.S. time 8:35 pm India time

From My own self this Universe is born. I create a movement while remaining stationed in My truth and this movement projects Myself as the many. In all this “many” I alone exist, I alone do, I alone create, I alone destroy… I create both sides of the picture only for both sides to return to Me. To Me no one is the other… no one is close and afar… no one is mine nor not mine… all are the same whatever their form… whatever their function… I am fully immersed in them. From the most intelligent to the stone can all exhibit My presence if I will it to be. I am beyond the intellect… beyond emotion… beyond thought and beyond love any one’s body, mind, heart, and intellect can ever experience. Whatever you experience is a minute glimpse of My expansiveness.
Don’t cry… don’t ever fear, have faith- ALWAYS… in what I have said to you. I am indestructible… I have come for your sake and I will NEVER leave you. I am always at work for you alone. You are My breath; You are the reason why I have taken upon Myself a mortal body… you are the reason of My joy… You are My children and I am always your mother. I will never let any harm come upon you… and I will never take away Myself from you. I have come to spend every moment to love you and show you the reality of your own self.
Everywhere today there is suffering due to immorality. The mind of man is slowly destroying his own peace. Even the innocent have suffered due to some that have ignored the call of the atma (soul) within. But I am still the Mother of all. Both are My children, one I need to protect, and the other I need to correct.
The name of the Divine when chanted frees the negative energy that continuously hovers over the world today. I am always in bliss even when my body undergoes turmoil. I do not feel pain… I only remember you… your safety… and I remain in bliss. You remember Me most in times of trouble. But how can I give you trouble? I am your Mother. I always look for your welfare. To see one tear of yours makes me rush to be by your side. I am always by your side. You are not able to see Me for your eyes look for this world.
You are nothing but Me. To drive away the negative energy you must remember the name of God. That is why I have taken upon Myself this sickness. You remember Me… pray and remain in a clean pure frame of mind by that. Just by that positive energy emanates from you and all the troubles and catastrophes that you or your loved ones are about to face are washed out.
As for Me the ailment of the body is nothing. You endure pain when you see Me like this and from it you derive strength in order to pray, love, unite, and do the right thing. That is all that I want for your sake. Your peace lies in goodness alone.
Don’t worry about Me. Remember I am always with you. You are My breath. Only for my children will I continue to live in this body. Even the siblings who fight come together when the Mother’s body is ailing. I want to see you united with love for each other with complete unity and have faith that you are under the umbrella of My protection.
I bless you… now and forever!

Inspirational Message Received by Seema M. Dewan on 04/20/2011 at 9:14 AM EST USA, 6:44
Everything is possible if you shall turn and receive from Me the treasure of faith. Everything is possible if you do not disturb your peace with taunting doubts…Everything is possible if you are patient with time. Everything is possible if you are able to gather the atmic strength from within and remain stationed in My will. My dear children of this Universe…you are in My womb and I am the only mother that you have had in your many lives. With My thousand eyes…My million hands and My unspoken silent love I protect you always…watching you rise and fall in My own presence within My own Self. I am everything to you even though you know it not. And there is nothing…nothing I cannot do for you…

Everything is possible if you are determined in your effort. Everything is possible if you choose Me over all else. Everything is possible if you do not waste time…energy…My guidance always flows through every heart…if you are able to overcome the fears of the mind then your way shall become clear and the guidance from My heart shall enter every nerve of your being and with fearlessness, faith and surrender you shall accomplish anything and receive everything.

Everything is possible…that is what I shall always say to you. The laws of nature rotate along the orbit of purity…and if you My dear child rise with an untainted heart then they shall bow to you. Fate is for those who suffer, that are adamant to be weak and deny their selves of their divine strength. For the children who have obeyed My word…for them fate itself moves and makes way for their determination.
I am your mother…your origin…your root…your love…and your life. Whatever is in Me instantly flows to you if you do not obstruct it with the fear that I am different from you. Whatever I do is to make you believe that I am born within you and the moment you shall turn to My word and utilize its truth everything My dear child shall become possible.

Everything I do is what I have already willed as a part of this play and whatever you shall do is by the strength of faith. You shall not ask the reason of My ways…you shall be determined to complete the task that I Myself guide you to do from within…Then everything is possible…

Even though I govern this Universe I Myself comply with all the rules of the game that you comply with. I do not take any short cuts in my task. In fact I bear the same obstacles of the body that you do. I have to or else I cannot show you the way you need to take to reach the brilliant light of the atma (soul). Even when these obstacles come My way I do not flinch…I do not weaken…I allow nature to take its own course…I allow you to do your duty while I remain immersed in a task that you cannot comprehend.

I can endure any pain of the body. What makes Me sad is when My children come in the way of My task by fighting with each other. That I cannot bear… Those who have remained in the dark… those who have denied My love for them…those who seek ambition and opportunity rather than wisdom and peace will always try to sabotage My work…but they can never be successful for My task for you is imprinted on stone…all you have to do is to show that you carry the strength and light of truth…You must remain silent and not entangle yourself either by word or action with such meddlers. Pay no attention to them and they too shall silence in their babbling of untruths. You do not need to defend Me…You need to be silent and portray My teachings through your silent wisdom and selfless deeds. As for Me I will always extend My hand to all…Whoever extends and holds My hand, to that one I give the gift of truth and pure love…Have faith that I am where I need to be and you have to be always by My side…in spirit…and in devotion…

Everything is possible…but you cannot weaken…You cannot know it all while the task is in motion and before it is complete. I know…I am there always…I am Myself doing what needs to be done…I am fully conscious of everything…I have not come to leave with My task incomplete…I am with you…But you must have faith and be with Me. At the right time all will be revealed. Until then bask in My blessings and realize that everything is possible…if you shall smile and say with all your strength, “I believe…I believe…I believe…”
Everything is possible My sweet little one if you are able to do with faith, wait in patience and live in love!
I bless you with the treasures of these!

Inspirational Message received by Seema M. Dewan, April 23, 2011, 09:00 US time, 18:30 India time

The strings of this entire existence
I hold in My hands
And you shall hold on to
All the wealth
That I have already
Poured upon you…
And while you stand
Tight fisted
With all My wealth
I shall turn
Slowly these dark days
And solemn nights
In which you have despaired…
And before you
Shall be
An era
Of spiritual enlightenment
In which
All those who waited
With patience and complete devotion
Shall receive
The strength
Of a million elephants…
And with that strength
They shall make this world
Shine in My name…

Yes! Truth shall shine
In the time to come
Tears of selfishness
That one has wept
Shall be wiped
With the smiles of heroism…
The greed to be more
Than one’s own Self,
The fears to rise
Above another’s need,
The anger to control
Another’s peace,
The secretful wish
To be happier
Than the simply happy,
All of these
Shall come
To a stillful end…
For the army
That guards My kingdom
Shall place the rules
Of character and truth
And the time
That is to come next
Shall roar
With the voice
I have already placed
In each of you…

A miracle is…to come
My dears…
I alone know it best
If you can wait
For the days to pass
And keep yourself
In fortitude
If you can
Just hold on…
A little more
Than you think you can
Then you My dears
Are about to see
That which I shall unfold
For you to witness…
For you to live…

A miracle is to come
You have prayed
For it…
And even though
It may seem
That I have remained silent…
I have spoken
My will
In this entire universe
That is your home…

“The golden era
Has spread its light
From today’s dawn
And you O child
Shall awaken
To a miracle
That is…
To come…!”

A message received by Seema Dewan April 25 1:00 pm US time, 10:30 pm India time

May Bhagwan be with you....always..... He already has and will always be.................Baba has left a wealth of truth that no Avatar has left behind..............While we are focused on our worldly duties which never end till our last breath we must keep Him as our background, as our forefront, as our roof of protection, and as our vision. As long as the heart is pure and there is no selfishness the way ahead will be clear..................We have trouble making decisions only because the thread between the mind and the heart becomes weak and pulls us to do things that may be convenient. The test lies when one is able to break this invitation of ease and be lead instead by that which is true, which is right, which is soulful, and which emits the love that Baba taught us to live with.

I saw Him in the morning today in the childrens' room. He was sitting on the chair as though it was a completely normal day. I asked him, "Why do I feel so much pain in my heart even though I see you?" He smiled and replied, "Even I get attached to the body of my own self wherever there is Bhakthi, Nishta and Sabhuri (Devotion, Faith, and Patience). As much as you are attached to me I am attached to you. Even though I can watch over you without showing Myself to you I show Myself to you....................sometimes in thought.......sometimes in a dream...........sometimes in a vision...........sometimes by word...........and sometimes as you see Me...................I show all that to you only because I too enjoy your devotion toward Me...............My heart too leaps when you fill with joy....................I too cry when you cry.......................and when you smile................I fill Myself with you.........

"I believe in you..............more than you ever can know........................I have wept for several years because I have known that you place yourselves in Me....................and even when your mind sways......................you come running to Me asking Me to save you from yourself..............I always have and I always will. Remember that in every moment of your life I am one step ahead......................if you fully realize that and utilize from it its strength........................you will reach your goal................................and My will shall shine and give you the joy that you had walked with faith and devotion and completed My task.

You must believe in yourself.............just like you have believed in Me................you must love the purity in yourself...................just like you have loved My purity. You must know that nothing wrong can ever happen........................where have I gone? Where can I ever go? I am stationed in you as much as you are stationed in Me.............that is what I willed when existence began................and My bond with you shall remain..................until the very end and beginning of all times.

You are Mine and you must never forget that..............and I am always yours......................even when you forget that I remember that I belong to you and celebrate our oneness. As much as you come toward Me without a question.................as much as you lean toward My purity and make it yours................as much as you confirm and affirm My presence in you............as much as you do that, that much you shall see that all of the universe is My form........My body.........My will...........and everything that comes in this orbit is placed by My will and My love for you.

You are undergoing the pain for your mind has begun to believe in My end of this body. It is making you weep....it is making you desparate.............it is making you plunge in despair....................but always remember that your heart will not keep quiet for long. The words of truth that I have placed within you and all of this universe shall translate from the cosmos and every being of you shall radiate its strength carrying back the mind to the supreme task whose trails of crumbs I have left behind in every corner of this world.

I have gone nowhere..................know that to be the absolute truth.................................I am there where you are and if you have forgotten yourself then you shall see Me not even though I am watchful of every moment now and forever...................

Remain in joy.............capture the bliss of Myself that I have gifted to you and graced you with..................tears are the instrument of the weakful mind.....................that is not your walking stick; neither is it the glasses that you shall see with................everything belongs to Me.................and I belong to everyone.....................the devoted hearts with a pure mind and a loving heart shall call Me from time to time.......they alone with the strength of their purity shall make Me once again visible to the world...........and I will come once again with My hands full.................you must believe in My word for whatever I say never goes to waste..........................whatever I say becomes truth......................always remember Me.....................know that I am before you............free yourself from emotion........................and await My return..................


1 comment:

  1. Really Nice Information, thank You Very Much For Sharing.
    Best Astrologer in Yelahanka provides best results with 99% unique solutions.

    ReplyDelete