Saturday, February 5, 2011

Call for the event!!!

Om Sai Ram

Life and time has quite moved on and we keep moving on with the stream, sometimes up and down off the stream...and we pause for a short break to keep moving on .....and here, I am going to get started again. I am getting married to my long time love, Dani, who is around me for past 5 years and I am really excited and happy to invite my friends and relatives for this union. I am officially inviting my friends, relatives, well wishers to join this communion of different culture and values. It will be a flamboyant turnout to see my friends, relatives around and receive the liberal showering of blessings.

We both have been running for years to unite and spread the message of love (amor) to nooks and corners of the world. We cruised across ups and downs; raged a ceaseless battle against critics by closely listening to our inner self. We Thank our families and friends who supported and motivated us through all these years.

Thanks to my parents, siblings and friends. Thanks to Dani's parents, siblings, relatives and friends. We Thank our soul divine source, Sri Sathya Sai Baba for uniting us and giving us a rare blessing while we were in Puttaparthi.

Thanks and best wishes to Sri Sathya Sai Orphanage Trust, for considering and accepting our proposal to organize our marriage in the beautiful Sai Gramam village in Pandavanmala, Trivandrum. (www.saigrama.org). Best wishes to all the activities and endeavors in the coming years.

Friends, relatives, well-wishers and families, please join in this divine communion and bless all the families.




No comments:

Post a Comment