Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gimcrack nincompoop

I was on the bus watching the serene, bucolic lush green paddy fields, grape fields, gigantic trees through the window panel. I slightly closed my heavy eye lids and fell into deep silent snooze. Suddenly, my sleep was interrupted, as the man sitting next to me had a slant and fell on my shoulder and we both got disfigured. I got digressed, maculated and became ambivalent. After a few calculated breathes and manipulations i felt restored and found solace. With an overwhelming virile juggernaut voice, the elderly austere subfusc baronial gentleman sitting next to me apologized. With a charming and abrupt spontaneity he exhibited an exhilarating articulate speech clouded with loquacious abracadabra, and i fell into an enfeebled impasse. He expressed his neo-political, sovereign ideologies, oligarchies and other conflating world affairs. He also disparaged the American involvement in war immune Iraq. I was embittered with his massive speech, and my censure came in the form of nodding the head. As he continued his contentious abrasive cathartic speech, i looked around like a hostage under estranged surveillance in Afghanistan. I wanted to raise my legs and smack right on his complicated limits of natural treasure like the one in John Rambo’s latest movie. I started to plan a strategy to get out of this dire situation accompanied with gibberish talk. Astla vista baby, Being a vaudevillian veteran i decided to act like a deaf and dumb, and i executed this act with hand gestures which exhibited versatility, elegance and experience. My acumen immediately worked out as his voice came stone dead and i was in cloud nine, a vivid feeling of defeating Nazis, blues around, hopped silently. I saw his miserable face turning colour, and in flout awful voice he said "gimcrack nincompoop".

I replied, “You didn’t give a chance to tell right“

The impromptu came to an abrupt end.

No comments:

Post a Comment