Thursday, July 30, 2009

mirrors of realities

I tramped to office in the morning with a seraphic bliss in my face, as this is one activity of my day which is most invigorating and thrilling. It is approximately about 2870 foot steps from my house and about 17 minutes to be more precise and concise (BTM to Diary circle). As I fondle my foot on the terra firma gives an implication of war heroes marching on the parade ground, with a firm back. I rejoiced getting soaked under the sun and the sweat bubbles spurting out of my forehead and streams through my face.

In the midst of the crowded morning street, I used to encounter with an old woman begging for money. She is slim, ethereal, exhausted, bending forward without energy. But there is an aura of unflinching angelic bliss and effusive light emanating from her face. Her bleary devastated eyes expressed her dissonant life. This old lady gave hunch memoirs of a boy who was never seen his grandparents. When I was born my grandparents have already bestowed their lives in the lotus feet of the almighty and attained solidarity. With a conscious sanity an axiomatic connection bridged between this divine woman and I. Every day when I see her from proximity I put my hands inside my pocket and get some coins. And with poise I place this coin in her hands.

Unfortunately this old woman has disappeared for last two days, and today is the third day. As per my morning chores I placed some beautifully inscribed Asoka pillar coins in the right pocket of my trouser and left with my mobile whose head sets firmly placed on my ears. And I slowly banged my head listening to the melodic death metal song “celestial furnace” from the Italian band “Disarmonia mundi “. With an affirmative hope of seeing this old angelic woman, I traipsed to office.

A cloud disappointment grappled me, as I couldn’t find this old woman. In deep silence I prayed for her. We meet people with manifold emotional, psychological, social and environmental behavior in our daily life. How many of us have recognized the revelation of humanity, relationship, existence of love in every nooks of this planet. For me this angelic intervention with this old lady has brought an insight into the humanity. She might be deserted by her family or she might have left her house......many conclusions can be surmised. But man with love is god and every human are God.

No comments:

Post a Comment