Saturday, July 25, 2009

On a special day to my sister, Carol

This blog is dedicated to my friend, sister and godmother on the eve of her birthday. On this auspicious occasion I take the opportunity to share few lines about this incredible woman. Carol is young, attractive and highly determined Brazilian “Bonita”. She has been the lynchpin and ceaseless source of support in my relationship with a young damsel from Brazil. Her gorgeous smile and the rosy light emanating from her face can be compared with full blossoming of hundreds of red roses. But will get hurt by its prickles if anyone tries to exploit or encounter with her.

Dispirited with early turbulence and fallback in her personal life, but with unrestrained confidence, perseverance and brazen strength of a raging bull she went on a journey to discover her soul and realize her dream. She almost travelled half the planet to find her soul mate, far in another continent, a country with hardcore orthodox Hindu fundamentals, the powerhouse of rich and vast flamboyant cultural diversity, land of thousand political parties, birth place of yoga, ayurveda and one of the fast fascinating bullish economies in the world, INDIA. He is a young, handsome professional of Indian origin based on Denmark. Highly spirited Carol then flew to Denmark to start a new renaissance, with the new found Indian partner. With undaunted determination she picked up Danish and got enrolled into a university for pursuing MBA. She has been away from her family for about 3-4 years now.

An era in which Indo-Brazil relationship is sprouting and nourishing her mainstream influence was vital. Her outstanding achievements are remarkable and highly inspirational to hundreds of couples from Brazil and India. Her motives and morale are verily laudable. Whenever I undergo ugly spats with my girlfriend or when I am filled with vacuum, I express my bundled concerns and queries through lengthy mails like epics in Mahabharata. But her spontaneous responses are unprecedented and mind-blowing. She feeds me with intelligent feedbacks and proper directions to follow. Once she said “Give it a try, give a life to this pretty woman”, without any fallacies I followed her message which ultimately led me to cloud nine and gain mileage in my relationship. There have been situations where I send positive messages to soothe her.

As “Rome was not build in a day”, She is laying stone by stone to form a strong foundation for her life. As she forecasts her upcoming projects which primarily includes a brief visit to India, Introduce her partner to her family and finally much awaited marriage. This beautiful couple has formed a unique chemistry and deserves high praise and applause. They have been a powerful source sending strong vibrations and messages to couples who are about to begin a new life and new dream. On this special occasion I appreciate and thank her for the flawless support and unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment